Account Manager/Landscape Maintenance
Account Managers are responsible for ensuring quality control, customer satisfaction, and annual contract renewals for their assigned portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance properties.
Responsibilities of Account Manager/Landscape Maintenance
- Client retention through excellent communication, quality service, and proactive recommendations.
- Manage all assigned jobs cost effectively and to the agreed budget.
- Communicates contract requirements to the Production managers and works with production to perform services profitably.
- Evaluate and suggest additional services to clients with the goal of increasing the property’s value while increasing the company’s revenue.
- Train and enforce company operating procedures, safety guidelines, and contract standards for commercial maintenance service.
- Ability to compose proposals, client communications, and evaluations of employees and assigned properties
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of Landscape Maintenance practices and equipment.