Estimators for Landscape Construction are responsible for analyzing new construction documents, preparing the takeoffs for those designs, and preparing bids according to the specifications required.
- Thoroughly examine and understand bid documents.
- Perform accurate and reliable blueprint take-offs as per plans and specifications in related bid documents.
- Produce an accurate, dependable, and completed bid working within the Complete Landscaping bid format
- Through an understanding of landscape construction practices and requirements
- Basic plant knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret plans, specification documents, and other associated documents provided by General Contractors
- Excellent math skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel