Irrigation Operations Manager
The Irrigation Operations Manager is responsible for supervising and managing all the installation and servicing of commercial irrigation systems. This person must maximize all resources including labor, equipment, and vehicles to ensure that assigned clients are serviced per their contracted agreements while working within budget and adhering to all safety and quality standards.
- Managing and scheduling labor, equipment, and materials to accomplish production schedules within budget.
- Reviewing and understanding all assigned contracts to ensure services are being performed per the specifications.
- Communicating with on-site personnel regarding system status and recommended repairs or upgrade. Writing up ticket work or proposals for additional services requested.
- Maintaining industry licenses as required by law or Complete.
- Training all employees on proper care and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Working knowledge of irrigation system design, function, and repair
- Familiarity with Rainbird, Hunter, Toro, Tucor and other manufacturer’s products and recommendations
- Understanding of routing of service crews and repair crews
- Basic Landscape Design knowledge