Production Manager/Landscape Maintenance
Production Managers are responsible for all field operations including scheduling, completion of work within the budget, safety guidelines, and quality standards for all properties assigned.
- Manages and schedules labor, equipment, and material to accomplish production schedules within established budgets.
- Understand contract specifications and ensures they are met and all services are performed at the proper time during the season.
- Fully responsible for every job assigned following the company safety guidelines.
- Identifying and resolving training issues, and taking necessary actions to ensure quality.
- Two-year degree in Landscape Horticulture/Management and 2 years continuous experience in landscape construction/installation OR 4 years continuous service performing duties as described below.
- Basic understanding of Landscape Maintenance practices and equipment.