Regional Administrators work closely with the Landscape Maintenance Account Managers and the accounting department to ensure that the assigned portfolio is operating successfully. Providing excellent customer service and timely responses to service requests is a key responsibility.
- Work closely with the Regional Account Manager to manage the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Log all contracted and enhancement proposals into the accounting system to capture job cost data.
- Issue Purchase Orders and reconcile receipts for materials to provide accurate job costing.
- Receive and respond to customer requests exercising discretion and judgment while working with managers to achieve resolution.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential new clients.
- Type proposals and estimates for account managers.
- Send out proposals to clients and follow up.
- Track proposal and/or service request status.
- Work with managers to produce schedules, update as needed and notify clients as requested.
- Assist with contract renewal processing and new sales leads.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Bi-lingual is a plus!!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off