Commercial Planting Installation in Maryland, Virginia & D.C.
Commerical plantings can transform a business’ exterior from a drab space into something bursting with light and color. Choosing the right flowers for the season and your property requires an experienced eye and considerable knowledge about horticulture. To obtain the best results, it’s not something you should leave to an amateur.
Complete Landscaping Service will work with your team to bring your vision to life. We offer commercial property planting installation and can assist with flower selection, bed design and all other aspects of the process.
See for yourself how the right combination of plants and flowers can enhance any space. Check out our portfolio to see some of the work we’ve completed for other commercial properties in the DC Metro area.
Benefits of Commercial Flower Plantings
Commerical flower plantings are a great way to make your business stand apart from the competition. When customers or other visitors first enter your property, they’ll see a well-maintained, bright space that speaks to your professionalism and attention to detail. Flower plantings can make your business seem more established, enhance your curb appeal and ultimately add value to your property.
For apartment complexes, parks, and school and government campuses, well-placed flower plantings make these spaces more enjoyable and attractive. Ultimately, a small, strategic investment in seasonal flowers is an economical way to improve any place where people frequently spend time outside.
Flower Planting From Complete Landscaping Service
Installing a flower planting in a commercial property involves several steps. Though each client is different, at Complete Landscaping Service, our project workflow typically looks like this:
- Meeting with the client to survey the site and discuss their goals for the project as well as their budget, timeline and other logistical considerations.
- Putting together a design plan that shows where we will install the plantings and which flowers we will use.
- Preparing a quote outlining all work and materials involved and their estimated cost.
- Sourcing the flowers and plants, either from our nursery or from a supplier we trust.
- Installing the plantings and working quickly to maintain our promised timeline and minimize disruption to the client.
- Providing the client with a proposed maintenance schedule that will keep their plantings looking their best.
We can perform maintenance ourselves or give your team the resources to do all necessary work internally. Typically, we will recommend one set of plantings in the spring and another for the fall months, creating a seasonally appropriate design that complements the existing foliage and features of your property.