Plant Bed Weed Control and Fertilization
Plant beds are attractive additions to any commercial property, but they do require regular care. Weed control and fertilization ensure that plants stay healthy and beautiful. Trusting these ongoing tasks to a professional will deliver the best results, adding value and visual appeal to your exterior property, and creating a welcoming atmosphere that is sure to impress your visitors.
Complete Landscaping Service offers a range of plant bed weed control and fertilization services for commercial properties of all sizes. We work with clients throughout the DC Metro area, including retailers, office parks, government and education facilities and more.
What Is Plant Bed Weed Control and Fertilization?
Plant bed weed control and fertilization are essential parts of overall landscaping and property management. Weeds are invasive species that compete for resources with your plants. The goal of an effective weed control program is to encourage a healthy, balanced ecosystem where your plants can thrive. This can involve any combination of chemical, biological, mechanical and cultural interventions.
Fertilization is the counterpart to weed control — whereas weed control is all about preventing the spread of invasive species, soil fertilization is about encouraging the growth of the plants you want in your garden. This involves testing the soil to see what is lacking and judiciously adding nutrient-rich fertilizers to promote growth. Over-fertilizing will lead to excessive growth and poor bloom performance — one of the reasons it’s important to work with a professional who knows what they’re doing.
Your Partner for Commercial Plant Bed Weed Control and Fertilization
There are many commercial landscapers in the DC Metro area, but few have the expertise and experience of Complete Landscaping Service. Here’s why you should make us your first choice for all your plant bed weed control needs:
- Experience: With our more than 40 years of experience, we know the DC area better than anyone and can recommend weed control and fertilization options that are appropriate to our climate and soil conditions.
- Specialization: We only work with commercial clients. We will be there to provide dedicated service to any business, working around your schedule to minimize disruption to your staff and your customers.
- Eco-Friendliness: We know plants can’t thrive in a polluted environment. By using green techniques and products, we promote the holistic health of your property and create sustainable ecosystems for flowers, trees, shrubs, grass and other ornamental flora.
We specialize in long-term relationships with the people we work with and offer year-round grounds management contracts that can include plant bed weed control and fertilization, as well as seasonal plantings, spring cleanups, winterization and other related services.
To learn how we can help you, please contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our team members.
Learn more about our commercial landscape maintenance services:
- Annual Grounds Management Contracts
- Landscape Enhancements
- Seasonal Flower Color and Rotations
- Spring Clean-Up
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Plant Bed Weed Control and Fertilization
- Plant Bed Definition and Mulch Applications
- Turf Care Programs
- Commercial Irrigation Service, Maintenance and Repair
- Conceptual Design and Master Plans
- Arborcare and Tree Removal
- Commercial Snow Removal
- Holiday Decor