In the DC Metro area, springtime signals the beginning of warm weather and represent the perfect chance to clean up your property for summer. For businesses, spring clean-ups are an opportunity to review their lawn and garden and plan improvements that will enhance their curb appeal.
At Complete Landscaping Service, we recommend all businesses complete an annual spring clean-up. Doing so will keep your property looking its best and give our team an opportunity to take corrective action on problems that would otherwise require more expensive interventions down the road.
What Does a Spring Clean-Up Involve?
Every commercial property is different — a spring clean-up can be as simple as clearing away old debris, or it can involve something more extensive. Depending on the nature of your business, Complete Landscaping Service can put together a package of services consisting of any combination of:
- Garden and plant bed turning, edging and general maintenance
- Clearing away debris, raking leaves
- Trimming shrubs and trees
- Fertilizing and aerating the soil to prepare for planting
- Weed, insect and other pest control
We can support your internal maintenance team by providing expertise and assistance with a big clean-up. Alternately, you can outsource the work to us entirely. Our spring clean-up packages are convenient and customizable based on your requirements.
Benefits of a Spring Clean-Up
A long winter can take its toll on any property. Spring clean-up is an opportunity to undo that damage and get your property looking its best faster. With a commercial property spring clean-up from Complete Landscaping Services, you can:
- Reduce the frustration and expense of seasonal maintenance
- Prepare your lawn for further enhancements by clearing away debris
- Remove potential safety hazards — such as fallen branches or holes — that expose your business to liability
- Improve the overall curb appeal of your property
Spring clean-up is an essential part of maintenance — completing one annually is part of keeping your property looking its best. A well-maintained lawn, likewise, will impress your guests and enhance your branding. For this reason, spring clean-ups and other commercial maintenance services are an investment in the future of your business.
Why Complete Landscaping Service?
Complete Landscaping Service has been in business since 1979. We focus exclusively on the commercial market, serving clients in a range of industries throughout the DC Metro area.
We are uniquely qualified to take on large jobs in industrial and commercial facilities, such as housing complexes, retail centers, office buildings, hospitals and universities. However, we are also available for spring cleanups in smaller commercial spaces, always treating each customer with respect and transparency regardless of the size of the job.
Learn more about our commercial landscape maintenance services:
- Annual Grounds Management Contracts
- Landscape Enhancements
- Seasonal Flower Color and Rotations
- Spring Clean-Up
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Plant Bed Weed Control and Fertilization
- Plant Bed Definition and Mulch Applications
- Turf Care Programs
- Commercial Irrigation Service, Maintenance and Repair
- Conceptual Design and Master Plans
- Arborcare and Tree Removal
- Commercial Snow Removal
- Holiday Decor