Landscaping Services For Properties in Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
Complete Landscaping Service has been providing high-quality, affordable commercial landscaping services in Maryland, DC, and Virginia for more than 35 years. Our experience and thorough understanding of the region’s unique landscaping needs make us the top choice of apartment communities, businesses, home owner’s associations, schools, hospitals, and institutions in the DC Metro Area.
This requires the flexibility to provide focused landscaping services in a city environment such as Baltimore to a more remote, rural setting found in the Eastern Shore region.
We will work with you to identify your business’s specific landscaping requirements. Whether you’re planning a new office building in downtown Baltimore, need a cost-effective irrigation system commercial farmland in Chester, or are looking for comprehensive municipal landscaping maintenance services in Bethesda, we will provide the right landscaping solution for your needs and budget.
- Anne Arundel County: Annapolis, Arnold, Crofton, Crownsville, Davidsonville, Deale, Edgewater, Ft. Meade, Gambrills, Gibson Island, Glen Burnie, Harwood, Odenton, Mayo, Parole, Pasadena, Riva, Severn, Severna Park, Shady Side
- Baltimore County: Baltimore, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, Essex, Loch Raven, Lutherville, Owings Mills, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Timonium, Towson, White Marsh
- Calvert County: Dunkirk, Huntingtown, Prince Frederick
- Charles County: Hughesville, Indian Head, La Plata, Waldorf, White Plains
- Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Glenwood, Hanover, Marriottsville, Savage
- Montgomery County: Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park
- Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Bowie, Brandywine, College Park, District Heights, Forestville, Ft. Washington, Glenn Dale, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Lanham, Largo, Laurel, Mitchellville, Oxon Hill, Riverdale, Suitland, Temple Hills, Upper Marlboro
- Queen Anne’s County: Kent Island, Centreville, Chester, Grasonville, Queenstown
Seasonal climatic variations and the urban environment make efficient landscaping a challenge inside the Beltway. We can provide premium landscaping services such as flower planting, snow removal, and irrigation that meet the needs of government institutions, office complexes, and other commercial establishments in our nation’s capital.
Construction projects are a way of life in the District, whether it’s the building of a new government structure, school, church, or healthcare facility. We can provide top-notch landscape planning, design, and construction services that will ensure a positive outcome for your project. We’ll also be there to deliver timely maintenance to keep your landscape looking great throughout the year.
Our service territory encompasses the Loudoun, Fairfax, Prince William, and Arlington counties in Northern Virginia. This area consists of a combination of urban settings, rolling farmland, and suburban environments. We can work with you to develop a targeted landscaping program that will account for the variations in topography, soil conditions, and weather in this region.
Depending on your needs and property type, your commercial landscaping program may consist of irrigation services to ensure proper watering during those hot Northern Virginia summers, pest management to prevent insects and wildlife from ruining plants and crops, or snow removal to keep the streets and sidewalks of your municipality clear.
Northern Virginia Counties and Cities Served:
- Arlington County: Arlington, Ballston, Clarendon, Crystal City, Rosslyn, Shirlington, Virginia Square
- Fairfax County: Alexandria, Annandale, Burke, Chantilly, Fairfax, Falls Church, Great Falls, Lorton, McLean, Reston, Springfield, Vienna
- Loudoun County: Ashburn, Leesburg, Lovettsville, Middleburg, Purcellville, Waterford
- Prince William County: Dale City, Manassas, Quantico, Occoquan, Haymarket
We Offer A Variety of Landscaping Services to Beautify Your Commercial Property
No matter where your organization is located within our operating territory, you’ll have access to our full range of commercial landscaping services, including:
- Design/Master Planning — Our design services focus on finding innovative solutions for developing landscapes that combine aesthetic appeal with functionality. Our master planning capabilities ensure your landscape will serve you well for years to come.
- Construction — We’ll provide expert hardscaping and other construction services that will ensure the proper installation of all landscape features. Our team includes the best landscape technicians and skilled workers in the D.C. metro area
- Maintenance — Our contracted maintenance services will keep your landscape lush and green. We’ll work with you to develop a customized grounds maintenance program that can consist of everything from mowing and weed control to irrigation and pest management.
- Seasonal Flower Plantings — Flowers will enhance your property’s curb appeal and your organization’s brand image. We can create and execute a seasonal flower planting program that will offer the ideal color combinations for your landscape.
- Snow/Ice Removal — Regardless of your location in the metro area, you’ll need fast, reliable snow removal to make it through the winter. We have a full fleet of snow and ice removal equipment and machinery, along with hard-working professionals who will be ready to go when the winter weather arrives.
- Irrigation Services — Proper watering is essential for maintaining the appearance and health of your landscape. We can install an efficient, cost-effective irrigation system that will provide the precise delivery of water when and where your property needs it most.
- Lighting — The strategic use of lighting will make your most attractive landscape features stand out during the nighttime hours. We can install an energy-efficient LED lighting system that will enhance your property’s curb appeal, visibility and safety.