Commercial Landscaping for HOAs
Imagine thoughtfully designed amenity areas where families gather and neighbors socialize. Paths and walks that meander through green manicured lawns and multi-seasonal landscaping. Streets lined with mature trees whose canopies create a feeling of serenity. This is your personal oasis from the world. It is the community that you call home.
Homeowner’s Associations protect the investment of their residents making sure the common areas are maintained and that property values continue to increase. Well-cared-for grounds play a vital role in attracting new home buyers, retaining existing residents, and increasing property values. Partnering with the right grounds maintenance company is the best thing you can do to protect your community’s investment. We understand your bottom line and stand by our Green Peace of Mind promise to deliver exceptional service ensuring every dollar spent is a dollar invested in your goals and aspirations in beautifying your property.
Landscaping Services for HOAs
When it comes to caring for a community of homes, all landscaping companies are not created equal. Think about all of the services your community needs each year. Wouldn’t it be best to call one landscaping company that can do them all?
We offer a full range of services to your community. Property Managers and Board Members that work with Complete Landscaping make one call for all of their exterior grounds care needs.
- Design & Enhancements – The needs and goals of a community can change over time. Landscaping can outgrow its space. Amenity areas may be going unused. Some areas may just need a facelift. Whether it’s a specific location or a community-wide change, our design team develops prioritized master-plans to upgrade your landscaping. These upgrades are guaranteed to add value to your property while making the community even more beautiful.
- Maintenance – Maintenance is more than cutting grass and pulling weeds. Keeping the grounds of an HOA looking their best also means year-long programs for lawn care, pest management, and ornamental care. We offer all of these services and more as part of our annual landscape maintenance contracts.
- Irrigation – An irrigation system is like “insurance” that your community’s landscaping will be looking it’s best year-round. But if that system has not been properly serviced and maintained it could be costing you money in wasted water. Our irrigation team works with the landscape maintenance team to make sure that your irrigation system is running properly and providing the right amount of water to the most important areas, even as the seasons change.
- Lighting – Lighting is more than just street lights. Accent lighting, or low-voltage lighting, can be placed throughout the community to illuminate its’ best features. Unique architectural elements like fountains, retaining walls, or structures can be featured year-round. Outdoor amenity spaces get a new life with lighting because they can now be used later into the evening. Even temporary lighting, like holiday lights, can change the appearance of a community and make it more inviting to potential buyers.
- Snow Removal – The safety of your residents is a top priority in winter weather events. Excellent communication with the HOA Board and management company before, during, and after a snow or ice event helps to reduce the community’s liability and risk while making sure that costs are properly managed.
Why Choose Complete to be Your HOAs Landscaper?
- Turf and Ornamental Care – Our programs for lawn care and tree and shrub care are created and performed by state certified staff members.
- In-House Arborists – We have Arborists and Tree Experts on staff to assess and make recommendations for your community’s short or long-term arborcare needs.
- HOA Gold Club Membership – Each resident of an HOA that we maintain is eligible to join our HOA Gold Club. Members receive a 10% discount off of the plants, trees, and shrubs sold at our nursery, Patuxent Nursery. They also receive advance notice of promotions, special events, and a weekly nursery newsletter.
- Our Home is Your Home – Host your next Board Meeting or Landscape Committee meeting at our corporate facility in Bowie, MD.
- Teaching the Trade – We host landscaping seminars at your community. If residents need lawn care tips, want to to build eye catching flower beds, attract butterflies, or any number of landscaping topics, we are there to help.
- Creating Community – Do you host community events? Need a few extra hands to get the job done? We partner with our clients to build a better community through doing.
For 40 years, Complete Landscaping Service has provided landscape maintenance for HOAs throughout MD, DC, and Northern Virginia. If you are a Board Member or a Community Manager looking for the best landscape maintenance company for your property, contact Complete Landscaping Service. One of our professionals will meet with you on-site, and provide a customized quote and recommendations.