Commercial Landscaping Services for Hospitals & Clinics
Landscaping can have a positive impact in any hospital setting. Plant and flower-filled courtyards, atriums, and rooftop terraces are a welcome refuge from the “sterile” hospital environment, and many healthcare facilities now include outdoor rehabilitation facilities and play areas to aid in the healing process.
The numerous landscaping challenges for hospitals include staying on top of maintenance tasks throughout a sprawling complex and ensuring the landscape continues to meet aesthetic and functional requirements. And since the facility must remain accessible and safe in all weather conditions, snow and ice management is another key area of concern.
Complete Landscaping Service: A Full-Service Hospital Landscaping Solutions Provider in the D.C. Area
Complete Landscaping Service has extensive experience working with hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities throughout Maryland, Washington D.C., and Virginia. We not only understand the unique challenges hospitals face, but we know how to overcome them. We offer the following landscaping services to Metro-area healthcare operations:
- Planning/Designing – We’re the best contractor in the Washington, D.C. region when planning and designing landscaping for a hospital campus. We’re familiar with all the latest healthcare landscaping design trends and have the expertise and resources to integrate them into your plan. Examples of our design services include conceptual drawings, computer-generated photo enhancement, and long-term master planning.
- Construction – Our comprehensive landscape construction services range from planting to water feature design and installation, creating patios and seating areas, and installing outdoor furniture needed to make a complete outdoor space. Our staff includes the most experienced, professional landscape technicians and skilled workers in the D.C. Metro area.
- Snow/Ice Removal – An intense Washington-area snowstorm can make it difficult for emergency personnel, patients, visitors, and staff to navigate the hospital grounds. Our prompt, responsive snow and ice management teams ensure uninterrupted access to your facility and enhance the safety of staff members and visitors as they visit your health care campus.
- Maintenance – You can count on Complete Landscaping Service to expertly maintain every inch of your facility’s landscape. This includes mowing and weeding of the exterior grounds, implementing effective turf care practices, fertilizing and mulching and much more.
- Lighting – Landscape lighting is important in a hospital environment for aesthetic, functional and safety reasons. We use high-quality commercial LED lighting fixtures that highlight prominent landscape features and create a safer environment during the nighttime hours. LED lights also offer an energy-efficient solution that is essential to hospitals operating under tight budget constraints.
- Flower Plantings – We’ll work with you to develop and execute a seasonal flower planting schedule featuring the ideal combination of flowers and foliage that will add beauty to your facility all year long.
- Irrigation – Our irrigation services will ensure efficient water delivery throughout the grounds to help you maintain a lush, green landscape.
We Proudly Serve the Entire Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Whether you operate a hospital in Maryland, Washington D.C., or Northern Virginia, you can trust Complete Landscaping Service to deliver the prompt, reliable service you deserve. We support our claim with our Green Peace of Mind Pledge — our promise to you that our work isn’t finished until you’re completely satisfied with the results.
Contact us to learn more about our hospital landscaping services and to receive a free quote today.