Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Landscape Maintenance Account Managers are client-focused, service-minded, members of the Complete Team. They play extremely active roles in the overall budgetary performance of the department by scheduling and completing assigned contracted landscape maintenance work, preparing and selling enhancement proposals, and managing labor and expenses. As an Account Manager, you interact with the Sales team, the Field Supervisors, and clients to ensure we are exceeding expectations.
- Manage and schedule labor, equipment, and materials to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Recruit and train staff as needed to ensure the quality of work standard is maintained.
- Visit job sites regularly to assess the quality of work.
- Monitor assigned sites for signs of insect infestations, diseases, or irrigation issues.
- Prepare and submit proposals to clients for additional services or enhancements.
- Respond to customer requests and service concerns in a professional manner and on a timely basis.
- Manage and maintain all required paperwork (i.e. service tickets, vehicle and equipment inspection logs, etc).
- Adhere to and enforce safety policies and company procedures
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING FIELD
- 2-4 years of continuous Supervisory experience in the landscape field
- Working knowledge of standard maintenance equipment
- Understand and communicate standard operating practices for Landscape Maintenance on commercial sites
- An eye for detail and quality workmanship
- Working knowledge of email and Google Sheets helpful -but will train if experienced in the field.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and DOT card
- Bilingual or Spanish speaking is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off