Scholarship for Horticulture and Landscape Design
Scholarship Application Instructions & Due Dates
Please choose one of the following topics and prepare a 700-1000 word essay answering the question. Essays can be technical, educational, inspirational, and/or creative. Please cite all sources.
- How can more cost effective recycling of organic materials and yard waste be implemented at a local and national level?
- Are hybridized crops a sustainable agricultural practice?
- How can we repair Mother Nature’s umbrella – the living tree canopy?
- Can modern buildings harmonize with nature?
- Urban sprawl – where have all the farmers gone?
- What changes can your generation make to stop or slow global warming?
- What do you want to accomplish in Agriculture and your field of study?
Complete Landscaping is proud to offer one $500 scholarship per semester to any student enrolling in college classes in the United States for the upcoming semester. This opportunity is open to both undergraduate and graduate students studying Horticulture, Landscape Architecture and Design, Botany, Forestry, or any other Agriculture related area of study.
- Please only one (1) entry per semester per student
- Scholarship Funds may be used to offset tuition only
- Funds will be forwarded directly to the college or university
- This scholarship is not transferrable
- Proof of enrollment is required prior to scholarship funds being submitted (full name, student ID, college, address, and enrollment confirmation)
Submit Your Completed Application
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before the due dates listed or you may fill out the form below. Applications must include the name of the college or university you are/will be attending, your full name and permanent address, your field of study, and a pdf version of your essay.
Fall Semester Scholarship Applications Due by May 1 with winners being announced June1
Spring Semester Scholarship Applications Due by November 1 with winners being announced December 1